[R-pkg-devel] [CRAN-pretest-archived] CRAN submission EventDetectR 0.3.4

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Thu Jan 23 15:31:15 CET 2020

Sorry, you asked for

Maintainer field differs from that derived from Authors using R
   Maintainer: ‘Sowmya Chandrasekaran<sowzz.17 using gmail.com>’
   Authors using R:  ‘Frederik Rehbach <frederik.re using gmail.com>’

Obvisouly, both fields diaagree. Pkease omit the Mainainer field from
the original sources. R CMD build will auto generate the maintainer
field from the Authors using R field and indert the person with cre role as
maintainer.

Please fix and resubmit.

Best,
Uwe Ligges