[R-pkg-devel] How to provide a finalized PDF file in a package?

neonira Arinoem neon|r@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jan 21 18:01:57 CET 2020

Absolutely right Gabor.

Thanks for suggestion Henrik.

I tried to put the PDF directly in /inst/doc but apparently content is
overwritten during vignettes generation, although there exists no name
clash.
Will probably have to try R.rsp!