[R-pkg-devel] Alternatives to R-devel on a Mac for package checking?

Merlise Clyde, Ph.D. c|yde @end|ng |rom duke@edu
Wed Jan 15 22:54:04 CET 2020

Hi Jonathan,

rocker/r-devel was updated yesterday afternoon (I was able to pull it using docker on my mac - tested and it works with gcc 9/gfortran 9) and valgrind

(many thanks to the rockerstars!)

best,
Merlise

Merlise A Clyde
Professor Department of Statistical Science
Duke University
http://stat.duke.edu/~clyde

clyde using duke.edu<mailto:clyde using duke.edu>
919 681 8440