[R-pkg-devel] Possible unknown color in r

Tiago Olivoto t|@goo||voto @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jan 10 12:43:09 CET 2020

Dear all,

In the last submission of my package the CRAN team has suggested including
some references in the description field of the DESCRIPTION file.
When I submitted it to CRAN it did not pass the incoming checks
automatically and I got the following WARNING.

Quitting from lines 108-117 (vignettes_metan.Rmd)

Error: processing vignette 'vignettes_metan.Rmd' failed with diagnostics:

Unknown colour name: transparent

It seems that this warning is related to a function with the argument
'col.segm.gen = "transparent"'.

I don't changed anything in this function and in the last submissions no
warning was related.

For curiosity I ran:

> col2rgb("yellow")

      [,1]

red    255

green  255

blue     0

> col2rgb("transparent")

      [,1]

red    255

green  255

blue   255

No warnings or errors were observed while running devtools::check_rhub(),
devtools::check_win_devel(), and devtools::check_win_release()

Any suggestion?

Best,

Tiago