[R-pkg-devel] Significant warnings during package checks

MONSUUR OLAWALE mon@uur2010 @end|ng |rom y@hoo@com
Wed Jan 8 13:48:23 CET 2020

Hi R-package-devel team,

I submitted my package on CRAN and below errors and warnings seemed to have appeared in the during the automatic check but that did not actually appear when I compile. Any suggestions on how this problem could be resolved?

  *   checking whether package BASiNET can be installed … [6s/5s] WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
Warning: 'rgl_init' failed, running with rgl.useNULL = TRUE

  *   Warning in rgl.init(initValue, onlyNULL) :
RGL: unable to open X11 display
Warning: 'rgl_init' failed, running with rgl.useNULL = TRUE

Thank you as I anticipate your kind response,
MA