[R-pkg-devel] rhub, docker and Bioconductor

brian knaus br|@nk@||@t@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jan 7 15:48:47 CET 2020

I was tracking down problems with my package yesterday that were specific
to r-devel and I had trouble reproducing the errors. I believe the issue is
that the rhub and the docker/rocker r-devel were not using the most recent
version of r-devel. My solution was to add r-devel to my travis ci.

https://towardsdatascience.com/travis-ci-for-r-advanced-guide-719cb2d9e0e5

This allowed me to reproduce the errors.

Brian