[R-pkg-devel] rhub, docker and Bioconductor

Christian Martin Hennig chr|@t|@n@henn|g @end|ng |rom un|bo@|t
Tue Jan 7 15:32:27 CET 2020

That's good to know. I'm still at a loss what to do though. How are you
checking your packages on systems that are not available to you, other
than using rhub?

Chances are if something from Bioconductor is required by one of the
packages that I require, I can't get rid of it, right?

Thanks,

Christian