[R-pkg-devel] roxygen2 7.0.1 backslash escape error

Yoni yon|cd @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Nov 30 16:21:27 CET 2019

Thank you for the clarification.

I am then more confused.

The CRAN version of the package (texPreview) has been unchanged since Oct
23, at which point it was passing the checks with no errors.

Here is the CRAN mirror on GitHub with the example that is now erroring.

https://github.com/cran/texPreview/blob/master/R/kable.R

The examples section seems to have valid R code in them.

Last week (after roxygen2 was updated on CRAN to 7.0.1) the same
documentation is throwing errors.

Here is the CRAN checks link:
https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_texPreview.html

Has the method of checking documentation changed in the past week that
would cause these previously working examples to start to fail?

Thank you for the help