[R-pkg-devel] Missing SystemRequirements on the build servers

Angerer, Philipp ph|||pp@@ngerer @end|ng |rom he|mho|tz-muenchen@de
Tue Nov 26 21:23:11 CET 2019

Dear Sebastian,

Yes, since the package is a vignette builder it would make sense for it not to have a “real vignette”.

I’ll try this, thank you!

Best, Philipp

Von: "Sebastian Meyer" <seb.meyer using fau.de>
An: "r-package-devel" <r-package-devel using r-project.org>
Gesendet: Freitag, 22. November 2019 15:24:45
Betreff: Re: [R-pkg-devel] Missing SystemRequirements on the build servers

Dear Philipp,

What kind of problems does the incoming check report?

If they are related to your package's vignette, a simple solution would
be to transform this toy example into a package test using
tools::buildVignette in the test script, which can be run conditionally
on specific system requirements being fulfilled (so probably not on CRAN
test machines).

Cheers,

Sebastian