[R-pkg-devel] Missing SystemRequirements on the build servers

Sebastian Meyer @eb@meyer @end|ng |rom |@u@de
Fri Nov 22 15:24:45 CET 2019

Dear Philipp,

What kind of problems does the incoming check report?

If they are related to your package's vignette, a simple solution would
be to transform this toy example into a package test using
tools::buildVignette in the test script, which can be run conditionally
on specific system requirements being fulfilled (so probably not on CRAN
test machines).

Cheers,

	Sebastian