[R-pkg-devel] Install Package from GitHub in Vignette

Daniel Sjoberg d@n|e|d@@joberg @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Nov 18 13:48:41 CET 2019

Thank you for all the great tips!  I ended up creating a drat package repo,
and installing the packages from there with `Additional_repositories:` tag
in the description.  With this method, I was able to keep the vignettes as
R markdown docs and the pkgdown site did not need any modifications.

Thanks!~