[R-pkg-devel] Install Package from GitHub in Vignette

Mon Nov 11 22:35:54 CET 2019

On 11 November 2019 at 16:17, Daniel Sjoberg wrote:
| Awesome, I'll check it out.  I do like the HTML vignettes, so I am hoping I
| can get it working in that format!

Well, as I said (but wrote poorly, dropping a "non"): Mark's approach is for
pdf. I like as you then get by with Sweave only, hence not depending on
anything that could change or break.

For html, there is also a solution by Henrik involving his R.rsp package. See
eg https://stackoverflow.com/a/24111191/143305

Dirk