[R-pkg-devel] Using FORTRAN libraries and compiler options

Thu Nov 14 16:53:14 CET 2019

On 14 November 2019 at 16:42, Rampal S. Etienne wrote:
| I couldn't find a call to dgemm in the mvtnorm package. Do you have
| other suggestions for packages that may be calling this?

The mirror of CRAN at GitHub allows convenient search. Looking for 'user:cran
dgemm' give 620+ code hits; the page allows you to click on Fortran to
further strict leading to this URL for i) user:cran ii) dgemm iii) type=code
and iv) l=Fortran:

https://github.com/search?l=Fortran&q=user%3Acran+dgemm&type=Code

Hth, Dirk