[R-pkg-devel] Set env variables for cmake

Kevin Ushey kev|nu@hey @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Nov 8 19:38:14 CET 2019

It would help if you shared your source code, so we know what you've tried.

Presumably, you need to either export the variables you're setting, or
just pass them along when invoking CMake. For example:

    ENVVAR=1
    export ENVVAR
    cmake <...>

or