[R-pkg-devel] Set env variables for cmake

Sameh M. Abdulah @@meh@@bdu|@h @end|ng |rom k@u@t@edu@@@
Fri Nov 8 08:25:31 CET 2019

I am using CMake command inside the configure file to install some dependencies for my package. These CMake commands require setting an environment variable. When I set it inside the configure file, it does not work!. Thus, I have used .Renviron file to set my env variables. This solution works on my machine but it does not work with CRAN and I do not know why. What is the best way to set environment variables for my configure file?

--Sameh