[R-pkg-devel] winbuilder fails for package depending on rJava

Wed Oct 30 02:02:51 CET 2019

My understanding is that the failure of rJava in the winbuilder server is likely to be a system configuration error specific to that server, and is a sysadmin issue rather than a package maintainer issue. But the sysadmin may know different.