[R-pkg-devel] winbuilder fails for package depending on rJava

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Wed Oct 30 00:23:24 CET 2019

On 10/29/19 2:12 PM, Jeff Newmiller wrote:
> Once again, you can color me mystified. Are you reading logs not referred to in this email thread?

Hi Jeff;

I suppose am reading <something> else. I ran:

maintainer("rJava")

... and the result was Simon Urbanek's name (which wasn't surprising to
me), and did not match the name of the OP.

So I was (and am) puzzled that  Kevin was using win-builder on rJava.

--

David.