[R-pkg-devel] License of pre-built vignettes

Mark van der Loo m@rk@v@nder|oo @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Oct 26 03:45:08 CEST 2019

Adding a static PDF vignette is very easy. I have written about it here:
http://www.markvanderloo.eu/yaRb/2019/01/11/add-a-static-pdf-vignette-to-an-r-package/

Best,
Mark