[R-pkg-devel] unicode WARNING on solaris?

Toby Hocking tdhock5 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Oct 16 21:50:20 CEST 2019

Right, thanks for the tip.

For future reference: if you want to avoid this warning, but still use
examples with unicode, you can put the unicode text data in
inst/extdata/file_with_unicode.txt and then in your example code you can
read it via

readLines(system.file("extdata", "file_with_unicode.txt",
package="yourPkg"))