[R-pkg-devel] [External] Re: Packages required and available but unsuitable versions: Error

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Sep 23 15:41:58 CEST 2019

The warnings are fixed by changing the NAMESPACE file, not the DESCRIPTION file. Decide which function(s) you would like to import, and import only those using importFrom("Matrix", "sparseMatrix") or import("Matrix", except = "toeplitz")

Martin