[R-pkg-devel] How to submit to CRAN from GitHub?

Wolfgang Lenhard wo||g@ng@|enh@rd @end|ng |rom un|-wuerzburg@de
Sun Sep 22 20:43:13 CEST 2019

Dear Spencer,
release: not directly, but via devtools in RStudio. Please have a look
at the fantastic description from Hadley Wickham:
http://r-pkgs.had.co.nz/release.html

Best,
     Wolfgang