[R-pkg-devel] Fwd: Reproducing CRAN pre-tests

Ralf Stubner r@||@@tubner @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Sep 20 11:50:56 CEST 2019

On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 11:44 AM Aravind J.
<aravindjayaramanagri using gmail.com> wrote:
> However, the question remains, is there any way to replicate the CRAN
> pre-tests locally for future debugging, particularly in a windows
> environment?
>
> I had tried rhub platforms without any success.

I have found the docker image wch1/r-debug most helful for debugging
memory issues, c.f.
https://github.com/wch/r-debug/blob/master/debugging-r.md. I am not
using Windows myself, but since docker is available on Windows, this
image should be useable there as well.

cheerio
ralf