[R-pkg-devel] Fwd: Reproducing CRAN pre-tests

Aravind J. @r@v|ndj@y@r@m@n@gr| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Sep 20 11:43:50 CEST 2019

Hi,

I was able to fix the issue and submit my package successfully to CRAN.

However, the question remains, is there any way to replicate the CRAN
pre-tests locally for future debugging, particularly in a windows
environment?

I had tried rhub platforms without any success.

Warm Regards

--

J.Aravind
Scientist,