[R-pkg-devel] script translation - good practice?

Raphael Bonnet R@ph@e|@BONNET @end|ng |rom un|v-coted@zur@|r
Wed Sep 18 14:20:00 CEST 2019

Thank you Peter for your response,

It looks ok for the license. The journal's content appears to be under
this license:
https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

Raphael