[R-pkg-devel] script translation - good practice?

peter dalgaard pd@|gd @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Sep 18 14:11:53 CEST 2019

Not a lawyer, but...

I would expect that it depends on what license it was published under originally. If it doesn't explicitly allow the creation of derivative works, then I would be wary.

-pd