[R-pkg-devel] Number of cores in examples

John Harrold john@m@h@rro|d @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Sep 15 19:49:42 CEST 2019

Hello Max,

The comment I received was:

Please ensure that you do not use more than 2 cores in your examples.

I believe the only output I received was these incoming pretest results:

https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/ubiquity_1.0.0_20190821_023712/

Feel free to browse through them.

Thanks
John