[R-pkg-devel] OFFICIAL: R-devel check error: package or NAMESPACE load failed, there is no package called broom

Aphalo, Pedro J pedro@@ph@|o @end|ng |rom he|@|nk|@||
Tue Sep 10 16:39:05 CEST 2019

It seems that 'broom' itself is failing tests on CRAN under Windows oldrel, and this may cause it to be missing from the R installation running tests on CRAN.

See:
https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_broom.html

Pedro.

--

Pedro J. Aphalo
University Lecturer, Principal Investigator