[R-pkg-devel] OFFICIAL: R-devel check error: package or NAMESPACE load failed, there is no package called broom

Hadley Wickham h@w|ckh@m @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Sep 10 14:15:47 CEST 2019

This works for me locally too, so I'd recommend trying win-devel
again. Sometimes you catch it in an inconsistent state and your check
fails for reasons unrelated to your package.

Hadley

http://hadley.nz