[R-pkg-devel] URL of a frame (or a vignette)?

Sun Sep 1 17:57:10 CEST 2019

I don't know if [1] implies vignette persistence after archiving, but it might. I think it just has to fall back to a warning with an archive link to qualify. (Quite a slick trick if so because there can potentially be a parade of different package vignettes over time.)

[1] https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-package-devel/2016q3/001100.html