[R-pkg-devel] Last released version FAIL

Mon Aug 26 16:20:04 CEST 2019

Hi Christiane,

On 26 August 2019 at 09:32, Cristiane Hayumi Taniguti wrote:
| My name is Cristiane, I am mantainer of onemap package. The current version
| of the package in CRAN is having problems passing to cran check
| <https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_onemap.html>. I
| already fixed all the problems and made other updates in a new version. I
| submit this new version and the automatically CRAN check also pointed the
| errors, warnings and notes of the last version. The question is: Do I need
| to fix the errors of the last version and submit this version again or can
| I just submit the new version?

The general idea is that the new version addresses the issues shown at CRAN
for the current (and to-be-replaced) version.

| The new version that I want to submit have only 2 NOTES
| <https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/onemap_2.1.1008_20190822_212246/Debian/00check.log>

The general idea is that you look at the NOTE, WARNING and ERROR results
_while preparing your package_ so that your upload has (ideally) none. I
think you should be able to fix both

  Found the following (possibly) invalid file URI:
    URI: www.r-project.org
      From: inst/doc/Overview.html

and

  * checking for non-standard things in the check directory ... NOTE
  Found the following files/directories:
    ‘SegregationTests.jpg’
  * DONE

and it would be fair to the CRAN team if you did so before uploading.

Dirk