[R-pkg-devel] Last released version FAIL

Cristiane Hayumi Taniguti cht@n|gut| @end|ng |rom u@p@br
Mon Aug 26 14:32:08 CEST 2019

Dear list members,

My name is Cristiane, I am mantainer of onemap package. The current version
of the package in CRAN is having problems passing to cran check
<https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_onemap.html>. I
already fixed all the problems and made other updates in a new version. I
submit this new version and the automatically CRAN check also pointed the
errors, warnings and notes of the last version. The question is: Do I need
to fix the errors of the last version and submit this version again or can
I just submit the new version?

The new version that I want to submit have only 2 NOTES
<https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/onemap_2.1.1008_20190822_212246/Debian/00check.log>

Thank you in advance,

Cristiane