[R-pkg-devel] help troubleshooting travis-ci issues?

Iñaki Ucar |uc@r @end|ng |rom |edor@project@org
Sun Aug 4 23:43:45 CEST 2019

On Sun, 4 Aug 2019 at 23:26, Ben Bolker <bbolker using gmail.com> wrote:

>   I'm having some trouble with travis builds of a package (local checks
> work fine) and hoping if I can get suggestions for diagnosis &
> troubleshooting ...
>
> The package is 'broom.mixed'; I hadn't changed it in a while, but
> recently got a minor pull request which seemed reasonable. I believe the
> problems I'm having now are dependency and/or caching problems, not
> actually related to the changes in the package.
>
> The failing build is here
>
> https://travis-ci.org/bbolker/broom.mixed/builds/567597217

I see various "package x was installed by an R version with different
internals; it needs to be reinstalled for use with this R version".

Top of the page, right side, you should see More options > Caches. Try
removing them and restart the build.

Iñaki