[R-pkg-devel] "Additional issues" show WRITE outside an array

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Fri Jul 26 13:09:28 CEST 2019

Checks with address sanitizers have to be done with instrumnted R
versions and take a long time, hence we run these checks less frequently
and only under one platform (here Linux for simplicity).

Best,
Uwe Ligges