[R-pkg-devel] "Additional issues" show WRITE outside an array

Jiahuan ye j|@hu@nye431 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jul 26 08:50:36 CEST 2019

Hi,

Recently, my first r package offlineChange
<https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/offlineChange/index.html>
was uploaded to CRAN, and there are three errors. I already figured out
that two of the three errors are that the depend and import are
inconsistent:

Depends:    R (≥ 3.5.0)
Imports:        graphics (≥ 3.6.0), utils (≥ 3.6.0), stats (≥ 3.5.1), Rcpp
(≥ 1.0.1)

But for the last ERROR, which only appears under r-patched-linux-x86_64
<https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_flavors.html#r-patched-linux-x86_64>,
I still can't figure it out.
<https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_offlineChange.html>
And there is also an additional issue that I think is related with the
above ERROR:
gcc-ASAN <https://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/pub/bdr/memtests/gcc-ASAN/offlineChange

I am very confused what causes the ERROR. When I tested under windows, the
package works well. And there is error in my codes, why does the ERROR only
appear under linux with certain R version?

Thank you for your help.

Best,
Jiahuan