[R-pkg-devel] Package manual built by CRAN (Xposted from R-help)

Helmut Schütz he|mut@@chuetz @end|ng |rom beb@c@@t
Fri Jul 26 00:09:43 CEST 2019

Hi Duncan,

Duncan Murdoch wrote on 2019-07-25 21:33:
> This sounds like a LaTeX bug in whatever system CRAN is using to
> produce the PDF.  Like you, I don't see footnotes, I see the link
> inline with a complete URL.  I think you'd get the footnotes if the
> LaTeX hyperref.sty file is not found, […]

Perfect guess! When I removed hyperref.sty from my installation I got
also the footnotes (without any errors or warnings).
So what is the best way to proceed? Ask Uwe Ligges?

Helmut

--
Ing. Helmut Schütz
BEBAC – Consultancy Services for
Bioequivalence and Bioavailability Studies
Neubaugasse 36/11
1070 Vienna, Austria
T +43 1 2311746
M +43 699 10792458
E helmut.schuetz using bebac.at
W https://bebac.at/
C https://bebac.at/Contact.htm
F https://forum.bebac.at/
GIS 24799386, VAT ATU61115625, DUNS 300370568, EORI ATEOS1000096209
GDPR https://bebac.at/Data-Protection.htm
This e-mail is confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient please reply to sender, do not disclose
its contents to any person and delete the e-mail. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, copying or distribution is strictly prohibited.