[R-pkg-devel] Note on winbuilder-develop

Wed Jul 24 09:08:46 CEST 2019

    > Thanks, I was looking at the raw files, not the .Rd files.
    > There are \keyword arguments in those file, will have to
    > search to see why they are getting generated.  -Roy

just to rub the obvious into everybody's face ;-) :-D
{ apology for any offence ! } :

If you'd use roxygen only initially and not anymore from then
on, but rather then would keep hand-editing nicely humanly
formatted  man/*.Rd  files,
you would never see this (and quite a few "similar") problems.

Martin Maechler
ETH Zurich and  R Core