[R-pkg-devel] Warning Message on Vignettes

Alexandre Courtiol @|ex@ndre@court|o| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jul 3 09:21:10 CEST 2019

Hi, how to you build your package?

I do:
mkdir -p inst/doc
mkdir vignettes
cp sources_vignettes/*.pdf* vignettes ## for linux add -u after cp
cp sources_vignettes/*.Rnw inst/doc ## for linux add -u after cp
(cd inst/doc/; for f in *.Rnw; do mv "$$f" "$${f%.Rnw}_source.txt"; done;)
Rscript -e "tools::compactPDF(paths = 'vignettes', gs_quality = 'printer')"
Rscript -e "devtools::build()"

Does that work for you?
Alex