[R-pkg-devel] "Progress reports" for examples in packages.

Henrik Bengtsson henr|k@bengt@@on @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jul 2 05:36:26 CEST 2019

FWIW, when running

R CMD check mypkg_1.0.tar.gz

the example output is captured to the file
'mypkg.Rcheck/mypkg-Ex.Rout', so you could monitor that one for what's
going on.

/Henrik