[R-pkg-devel] Warning: replacing previous import ...

Ralf Stubner r@||@@tubner @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jun 28 13:23:09 CEST 2019

Hi Christian,

in your NAMESPACE you import both mvtnorm and mclust completely. The
warning should go away if you change this to importFrom(...) with only
the methods you actually need, in particular dmvnorm either from
mvtnorm or from mclust. Alternatively, you could leave out the imports
and always use the fully qualified names. This makes it easy to use
both mvtnorm::dmvnorm and mclust::dmvnorm in the same package.

cheerio
ralf