[R-pkg-devel] Another CRAN-only bug

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Thu Jun 13 09:39:18 CEST 2019

You can assume that CRAN packages are available within a day for on
demand checks and even at once for CRAN incoming checks on winbuilder.

Nevertheless, I have no idea where the problem comes from given the
standard test mechanisms are not use and hence output does not show what
the actual test was.

Best,
Uwe Ligges