[R-pkg-devel] R CMD build: "Error in if (any(update))"

Rob Foxall r|ox@||27 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jun 12 15:31:06 CEST 2019

Thanks so much for looking into this. You were right, my path that I
had been too lazy to update was pointing at an older installation of R
that I had been too lazy to uninstall.