[R-pkg-devel] try() in R CMD check --as-cran

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Fri Jun 7 11:44:37 CEST 2019

Right, what problem are you talking about? Can you tell us which check
it is and what it actually complained about.
There is no check that looks at the sizes of x and y in exypressions
such as
(x - y)^2.
as far as I know.

Best,