[R-pkg-devel] bayespca package - CRAN test

Facundo Muñoz |@muv|e @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jun 5 14:27:09 CEST 2019

If you have access to a linux box (or cygwin), there is this tool [1]
that lets you do something like

find . -name inst/include/*.h | xargs dos2unix

to fix all the line breaks in one shot.

There are also binaries for Windows so you should be able to do this
from your computer.

Best,

    ƒacu.-

[1] https://waterlan.home.xs4all.nl/dos2unix.html