[R-pkg-devel] Advice on setAs - issue of "in method for 'coerce' with signature / no definition for classes

Emmanuel Blondel (GMAIL) emm@nue|@b|onde|1 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun May 26 13:53:04 CEST 2019

Thank

Thank you Martin for your help and for this solution, warnings
disappeared with this, and i've re-submitted the package.

Best,
Emmanuel