[R-pkg-devel] Advice on setAs - issue of "in method for 'coerce' with signature / no definition for classes

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun May 26 10:13:33 CEST 2019

Since ncdf4 (and emld) both use S3 class systems, it is sufficient to simply declare

    setOldClass("ncdf4")

some time prior to using setAs() .

Martin