[R-pkg-devel] Rstan invalid connection on winbuilder

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Tue May 21 17:59:37 CEST 2019

As the maintainer of winbuilder I am happy to help, but without the name
of the package nor any reference to any check log and information
whether this happened once or more than once, I really cannot help....

Best,
Uwe Ligges