[R-pkg-devel] Rstan invalid connection on winbuilder

Jendoubi Bedhiafi, Takoua t@jendoub|14 @end|ng |rom |mper|@|@@c@uk
Tue May 21 11:40:44 CEST 2019

Dear all,

I am resubmitting a package to CRAN after some notes have been reported. The notes are now fixed and I checked the package again locally (OS X) and on winbuilder R 3.5.3 (old release).
A new error appears on the latter when building the vignette saying

Invalid connection
Execution halted

There was no such error on winbuilder builder when I first submitted my package.
The package uses rstan 2.18.2 which is where the error comes from, I strongly suspect.

I am not able reproduce the error locally as the package passes all checks.

Any help will be much appreciated,
Many thanks

Takoua Jendoubi
Fellow imperial college london