[R-pkg-devel] noL

Gábor Csárdi c@@rd|@g@bor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu May 16 17:10:47 CEST 2019

To make sure that you have fixed it, you need an R build without long
double support. If you don't want to do this yourself, R-hub now has a
platform without long doubles, so you can do:

rhub::check(platform = "debian-gcc-devel-nold")

You can also do it locally with rhub::local_check_linux() or grab the
Docker image from
https://cloud.docker.com/u/rhub/repository/docker/rhub/debian-gcc-devel-nold

Cheers,
Gabor