[R-pkg-devel] noL

Goldfeld, Keith Ke|th@Go|d|e|d @end|ng |rom nyu|@ngone@org
Thu May 16 15:31:19 CEST 2019

Good morning -

I have one final issue that is preventing me from a successful
submission of my package simstudy to CRAN. In one of my examples, I sum
a vector of probabilities and check to make sure they sum to one.

I am getting an "noLD" error - so there is some issue with a long double. I
am a at a bit of a loss on how to go about fixing this (would rounding help),
but more importantly, how can I check this to make sure I have fixed it -
since I do not get an error on my local system (and it passes all other
checks.)

I've included the log from the noLD
(https://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/pub/bdr/noLD/simstudy.out) below.

- Keith

* checking examples ... ERROR
Running examples in �simstudy-Ex.R� failed
The error most likely occurred in:

> ### Name: genCorOrdCat
> ### Title: Generate correlated ordinal categorical data
> ### Aliases: genCorOrdCat
>
> ### ** Examples
>
> #### Set definitions
>
> baseprobs <- matrix(c(0.2, 0.1, 0.1, 0.6,
+                       0.7, 0.2, 0.1, 0,
+                       0.5, 0.2, 0.3, 0,
+                       0.4, 0.2, 0.4, 0,
+                       0.6, 0.2, 0.2, 0),
+                     nrow = 5, byrow = TRUE)

> set.seed(333)
> dT <- genData(1000)
>
> dX <- genCorOrdCat(dT, adjVar = NULL, baseprobs = baseprobs,
+                    prefix = "q", rho = .125, corstr = "cs")
Error in genCorOrdCat(dT, adjVar = NULL, baseprobs = baseprobs, prefix = "q",  :
  Probabilities are not properly specified
Execution halted
* checking for unstated dependencies in vignettes ... OK
* checking package vignettes in �inst/doc� ... OK
* checking re-building of vignette outputs ... OK
* checking PDF version of manual ... OK
* DONE

See
  �/data/gannet/ripley/R/packages/tests-noLD/simstudy.Rcheck/00check.log�
for details.