[R-pkg-devel] advice about errorCondition() function in the Rcmdr package

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Wed May 15 13:51:02 CEST 2019

Dear John,

I guess Rcmdr::errorCondition() will rarely be called by users (nor
base::errorCondition), hence it should be quite safe if other packages
import correctly into their namespace and use the version their
maintainers import?

 From that point of view, there are no changes required in Rcmdr.

Best,
Uwe